Web Strategist Services
We will be your web strategist
What does this mean?
It means that we will provide whatever assistance and support you need in terms of your Internet presence and website success as shown in the diagram above. We’ll be part of your team, working with you in order to make your website more successful.
How will we help your business to be more successful online?
We provide a Consultancy service – we advise you on what activities need to be undertaken in order for your business to be successful online and then help you to get that done either by training you on what to do, or doing it for you. This could be in the form of formal structured services or ad hoc assistance as required.
More formally: we undertake ongoing analyses and interpretation of your website performance across all channels, with proactive, knowledgeable and actionable recommendations for improvement.
Why can we help you?
- We have 15 years experience in the online business environment
- We will understand your needs and provide a level of support that matches that
- We’ll explain why activities need to be undertaken in a manner that you understand. In other words you’ll get training as we go if you need it.
- No contracts here. You’ll keep using us if it’s valuable – why force it?
More formally, our Consultancy Services include:
Assessment and review
- Current status of your website performance determined, in all areas.
- Special consideration of SEO status.
- Analysis of competitor’s performance.
- Identification of performance parametersspecific to your website/requirements.
- Tracking and analysis set up or tuned as required.
Strategy and actionables
- Development and recommendation of strategies to improve your website’s performance on a continual basis.
- Ongoing short term actionables and longer term strategies provided.
- SEO: Ongoing monitoring of all aspects of your SEO and website performance with monthly analysis and reporting. Alert you as new requirements from Google are rolled out. Be proactive in this area to ensure longevity and stability of rankings.
- Social media performance analysis. How are Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Google Plus helping your business? Help you to develop strategies around these.
- Consolidate all data with your business activities, expectations and plans.
- Conversion analysis (i.e. measuring how well your website generates sales or enquiries).
- Tracking and analysis of all visitor activity.
Consultancy and support
- Continual proactive communication and unlimited support via phone or email.
- Weekly catchup by phone or Skype. This will ideally be scheduled for the same time each week.
- Issue a detailed and easy to understand website performance report each month, as well as weekly updates as required.
This work may identify the need for use of third party tracking tools such as heat maps, click maps, user recording etc. The costs for these will be included.
Request A Call Back
Latest Post From Our Blog
Trusted by New Zealand businesses since 2001
"Webstrategies have made a significant contribution to our business through their web support and search engine optimisation expertise. Ashley Bryan and team are always highly responsive, and willing to share their expertise to benefit our business. Ashley has the ability to translate our business objectives and goals into measurable outcomes and increased sales revenue. Their services are highly recommended"
- Anne Fulton
"It become clear to me recently that in moving my business forward I would have to pay an SEO specialist or learn SEO skills myself. I decided on undertaking an SEO course with Ashley from Web Strategies. I found this course very straight forward and easy to understand. I also liked the fact that it was one on one as you are able to travel though the course at your own pace. The course is very informative and opened my eyes to a whole range of web strategies that I was unfamiliar with.
I believe that completing a Website Strategies SEO course is one of the most valuable investments you can make for the future of your business."
- Darren Keenan
NOOSA SUN MOTEL