The Most Affordable SEO and How To Do It
Ashley Bryan |
January 5th 2021
I’ve been asked what the lost affordable SEO is that you can do.
The most affordable SEO strategies are those that involve you undertaking activities yourself, on your own website, as part of your business activities. This constitutes what we can call “Natural SEO”. You don’t have to be an SEO expert to do this. Think about this process:
- A potential customer asks you a question about your service or product. It’s a great question and you realise that it’s a question that is often asked, and so you deice to write a blog post about it.
- You write the post and its about 1000 words long. You load it to your blog.
- It talks about the service or product, so you link the product name in the post to your product page (or service).
- Your post mentions many benefits of the product, so you create a basic graphic of that list, which summarises the benefits. You save that graphics as “benefits-of-using-product-name.jpg” and embed it into your post. It makes the post look better and you like the graphic, so you also post it to your Instagram account and to your Pinterest account. Other people like it so they repost.
- You really like the post so you mention it on your Facebook page, and also your Twitter page. other people like your social media post to they repost it.
- Someone else writing on a very popular website about your industry loves your post and links to it from an article they are writing on their own website. They also post their article our to social media.
- At the bottom of your blog post someone asks a question in the comments about the product. You decide the best way to answer that is to grab your phone and film the product while you answer the question. You post the video to your YouTube account and in the video description put a link to the product page. You also embed the video into the bottom of the blog post.
You quite enjoyed putting that info together. You’ve also undertaken an SEO strategy for that product:
- You created a blog post which expanded your website, grew your keyword pool and linked to your product page
- You post is linked to from other powerful websites
- You gain links from YouTube and other social media channels which are reposted.
- Your excellent graphic is used by other websites who reference and link to your website as the source. The same goes for your YouTube video.
All of this drives authority through to your product page either directly, or via the blog post.
Do a lot of this and your entire websites starts to gain authority.
Source: Strats au