SEO Services Matched To Your Budget
We offer a full SEO consultancy service designed to grow your website authority, obtain top rankings on Google and drive quality organic visitors to your website.
But rather than us sending you a quote that may or may not suit your budget, you can tell us what your monthly or one-off SEO budget is, and we will design services based on that. SEO services provided by us will be matched to your budget and resources.
So, how does this work?
How can this possibly work you ask? Well of course there has to be an element of common sense and the understanding that, in simple terms, lower budgets will result in a lower SEO effort and slower results – it’ll be a slower burn. But not always, because at Webstrategies we understand that you may be able to some of the SEO work yourself, inhouse, keeping your SEO spend inline with your budget and resources.
- you know your budget
- we determine what activities need to be undertaken to make your website more successful in terms of higher rankings, improved Organic traffic, resulting in more enquiries and/or sales.
- we work with you to get these activities done, using a combination of your efforts and our efforts at a level that suits your budget and resources.
- we measure again to see what is working and tune constantly.
In addition to this, we don’t use contracts – you’re free to cancel whenever you wish. We’d rather you were happy and stayed with us because we provide value to your business. And the proof is in the pudding: we have a very low client-loss rate.
A bit about what SEO entails
SEO has evolved a lot since we started providing the service 16 years ago. back then you could simply build links and push any website to the top of Google search, regardless of the quality of the website. That has now all changed, and for the better. Now websites need to have genuine authority, and be valuable, in order for Google to rank it highly. And this is determined by many factors, the most important of which are:
- Your website needs to be technically robust and fast to load.
- Your website needs, of course, to contain your important search terms and related keywords. The content needs to be linked together optimally and your content should be of a vary high quality and should engage your audience. Content should be updated regularly.
- Other quality websites need to link to yours. So link building is still important – but it has to be high quality.
- Social signals are an important trust signal, and this will become more important as time goes on. So, you really need to be involved with social media.
It’s also very important to understand your competitors, and their online efforts. How else are you going to beat them. We can track alot of what they are doing and leverage that information.
Local SEO, the use of video is currently a high growth area as well.
Consequently SEO as it was (based around link building) is being replaced by more of a “website optimisation” approach where we must consider and a number of aspects of your website activity in this process:
Request A Call Back
Latest Post From Our Blog
Trusted by New Zealand businesses since 2001
"Ashley was recommended to us at the early stages of launching our ecommerce website. He is great to bounce ideas off and expertly guides us through the process of what needs to happen. His monthly SEO work has pushed our website up onto page 1 of Google for many of our keyphrases. We are provided with an excellent report at the end of each month and discussion as to what we should implement next. Ashley has no doubt helped our websites performance and we wouldn't have got this far without him."
- Debbie McGee
Wedding For You