SEO Services Matched To Your Budget
We offer a full SEO consultancy service designed to grow your website authority, obtain top rankings on Google and drive quality organic visitors to your website.
But rather than us sending you a quote that may or may not suit your budget, you can tell us what your monthly or one-off SEO budget is, and we will design services based on that. SEO services provided by us will be matched to your budget and resources.
So, how does this work?
How can this possibly work you ask? Well of course there has to be an element of common sense and the understanding that, in simple terms, lower budgets will result in a lower SEO effort and slower results – it’ll be a slower burn. But not always, because at Webstrategies we understand that you may be able to some of the SEO work yourself, inhouse, keeping your SEO spend inline with your budget and resources.
- you know your budget
- we determine what activities need to be undertaken to make your website more successful in terms of higher rankings, improved Organic traffic, resulting in more enquiries and/or sales.
- we work with you to get these activities done, using a combination of your efforts and our efforts at a level that suits your budget and resources.
- we measure again to see what is working and tune constantly.
In addition to this, we don’t use contracts – you’re free to cancel whenever you wish. We’d rather you were happy and stayed with us because we provide value to your business. And the proof is in the pudding: we have a very low client-loss rate.
A bit about what SEO entails
SEO has evolved a lot since we started providing the service 16 years ago. back then you could simply build links and push any website to the top of Google search, regardless of the quality of the website. That has now all changed, and for the better. Now websites need to have genuine authority, and be valuable, in order for Google to rank it highly. And this is determined by many factors, the most important of which are:
- Your website needs to be technically robust and fast to load.
- Your website needs, of course, to contain your important search terms and related keywords. The content needs to be linked together optimally and your content should be of a vary high quality and should engage your audience. Content should be updated regularly.
- Other quality websites need to link to yours. So link building is still important – but it has to be high quality.
- Social signals are an important trust signal, and this will become more important as time goes on. So, you really need to be involved with social media.
It’s also very important to understand your competitors, and their online efforts. How else are you going to beat them. We can track alot of what they are doing and leverage that information.
Local SEO, the use of video is currently a high growth area as well.
Consequently SEO as it was (based around link building) is being replaced by more of a “website optimisation” approach where we must consider and a number of aspects of your website activity in this process:
Request A Call Back
Latest Post From Our Blog
Trusted by New Zealand businesses since 2001
"It become clear to me recently that in moving my business forward I would have to pay an SEO specialist or learn SEO skills myself. I decided on undertaking an SEO course with Ashley from Web Strategies. I found this course very straight forward and easy to understand. I also liked the fact that it was one on one as you are able to travel though the course at your own pace. The course is very informative and opened my eyes to a whole range of web strategies that I was unfamiliar with.
I believe that completing a Website Strategies SEO course is one of the most valuable investments you can make for the future of your business."
- Darren Keenan
NOOSA SUN MOTEL
"Hi Ashley, Just a quick note to say thanks for all your help with our website. Since employing the services of Webstrategies to oversee and advise us on the development and implementation of our new website we have already seen an increase in traffic. Our web developer also commented on how easy it was to work with you. I look forward to implementing stage 2 of our programme in the near future."
- Colin Samson
Corporate Cabs Ltd